An event like March Madness gives you a theme to work with, and an opportunity to appeal to a group of people who might not otherwise participate in a fund raising event.
Hold a March Madness Party - charge everyone $10 at the door and let the games begin!
Pick a game and have your guests wager on:
- How many three point shots will be made.
- Will there be a technical foul?
- How many times will the cheerleaders be shown on camera?
- Will the team mascots fight during the game?
- Will the coach remove his tie at any point throughout the game
- How may free throws will be made?
You get the idea - make it fun! Encourage each guest to bring their favorite appetizer or dessert to share and that will cut down on cost for you!
Make it a TRUE "Dress Up" event and have everyone come dressed in their "team" colors!
To get involved with Dress Up 2 Cure 2011 visit http://www.dressup2cure.org/